Topics of Interest
We invite submissions of abstracts relating (but not limited) to the following aspects of artificial intelligence and digital humanities:
- Development of digital technologies and their applications to help advance humanities studies (including digital media, data mining, software design, and modeling, etc.).
- Applications of text mining, social network analysis, visualization and graphics.
- Interdisciplinary research and humanities research in literature studies, linguistics, culture, history, etc., conducted with digital data and technology.
- Digital Humanities Theory and Epistemology
- Impact of digital humanities on humanities education.
- Innovative forms of digital arts such as music, film and theatre; and digital applications such as digital design, virtual reality, games and new media.
- Other DH-related topics.
- Submission of a single paper abstract, poster abstract, or a panel proposal is welcomed.
- All submissions are to be done online.
- Submitted abstract for a single paper should contain 1,000-3,000 words.
- Submitted abstract for a poster should contain 750-1,500 words.
- Submitted panel proposal should contain at least 1,500 words. The panel proposal should provide an overview and the abstracts of 3-4 papers.
- The papers will be reviewed. Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to submit the full papers by October 1st, 2018.
Conference Proceedings will be distributed during the conference. All authors who attend the conference will be invited to submit revised papers to the Journal of Digital Archives and Digital Humanities (Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities). Detailed information will be announced later.
|2018/07/31||Paper/Poster/Panel Submissions due|
|2018/08/31||Acceptance Notifications due|
|2018/10/15||Full Paper Submissions due|
|2018/10/30||Early Registrations due|