Dharma Drum Institute of Liberal Arts, GC001 Lecture Hall.(Google MAP)
Address: No. 700, Fagu Rd., Jinshan Dist., New Taipei City 20842, Taiwan, R.O.C.
How to get to the Venue
- Take the Danjin Highway to Jinshan via Sanzhi.
- Take the Yangjin Highway to Jinshan via Yangmingshan.
- Take Freeway 1 and exit at the Badu interchange, or Freeway 3 and exit at the Wanli interchange, and proceed along the Jijin Highway to Jinshan via Wanli.
Note: Freeway 3 is an express motorway. We recommend that you change at the Xizhi interchange and take the number 1 National Highway, then the number 3 National Highway.
* Please enter the parking lot from the B1 floor of the main campus parking lot and follow the signs to the conference venue on the ground floor, room GC001.
Taking Kuo-Kuang Bus
- Take the 1815a Kuo-Kuang Bus at the Kuo-Kuang Bus Station, next to the north-east exit 3 of the Taipei Main Station.
- Note: Not all 1815 buses go direct to Dharma Drum, those that do will be clearly marked in both Chinese and English.
- Tickets may be purchased when boarding the bus ($134, $67 half-price), but change will not be given. Alternatively, the EasyCard travel card may also be used. Travel time is approximately 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Transportation to the terminal station Dharma Drum, then take the shuttle bus.
|Taipei → Dharma Drum Mountain||Dharma Drum Mountain → Taipei|
|06 : 20||08 : 00|
|07 : 10||09 : 00|
|08 : 20||10 : 10|
|09 : 15||11 : 00|
|10: 15||12 : 00|
|11 : 20||13 : 00|
|12 : 20||13 : 50|
|13 : 20||14 : 50|
|14 : 20||15 : 20|
|15 : 15||16 : 20|
|16 : 30||17 : 20|
|17 : 20||18 : 20|
|18 : 20||19 : 20|
|19 : 18||20 : 20|
|20 : 15|
|21 : 20|
Taoyuan International Airport
There are 2 modes of transportation from Taoyuan International Airport to Dharma Drum.
- Take the airport MRT to Taipei Main Station, and proceed to the Kingbus bus terminal. Take the 1815 bus to Dharma Drum.
- Taking a taxi to DILA will take approximately 1 hour and will cost about NT$1,500, which could be shared by up to 4 people. In order to reduce communication difficulties, please print this PDF and show it to the taxi driver. When you arrive at Dharma Drum Mountain, you can show it to the security guards at the gate, and they will direct you to the venue.
Conference Shuttle Bus
Pick-Up Point: Xingzhong Rd and Zhongxiao East Rd crossroads.
The bus will be marked with the sign “DADH 2018”
How to get there from the MRT:
Take Exit 2, cross the road and go straight as far as Xingzhong Rd.
How to get there from the High-Speed Railway Station:
Follow the signs for Exit 1 on Zhongxiao East Rd, then take the path on the left to
Exit 2A. Continue straight on Civic Boulevard and turn right onto Xingzhong
Conference Shuttle Bus：(The trip will take approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.)
|Date||MRT/HSR Nangang Sation → venue||venue → MRT/HSR Nangang Sation|
* Departure from the Sports Center (Tea and Chan building)